LLTI Archives

November 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:31:35 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Tue,  8 Nov 2005 17:26:46 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8073.4 Self-study software recommendations? (!)

Dear All,

Along these lines, a chemistry professor on my campus asked if I could recommend
self-study that he can use in his car on a long daily commute to resurrect his
college German. Does anyone have a suggestion that I can pass on?

Thanks for your help.

Janice

Janice E. Rodriguez
Instructor
Department of Modern Foreign Languages and Literatures
Albright College
13 and Bern Streets
Reading, PA 19612-5234
610-921-2381