LLTI Archives

November 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:42:35 EST
The listserv machine here at Dartmouth College has had a few "encounters" -
shall I say "adjustment problems?"  with new firewall settings. We are watching
it carefully....

As some of you have found out, access to the archives was blocked several times
throughout the lasty 48 hours. Acceptance and delivery of messages came down to
a crawl.

As of this moment, things seem to be back to normal, I hope!

Otmar Foelsche