LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:37:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Tracy Dingess" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:18:44 -0400
>From: "Tracy Dingess" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8046 Spanish Placement Exams

Hello Mary,

Here is the link that I have for subscribing to their services. We have
been using their exams for over five years now and are quite pleased.

http://webcapeabout.byuhtrsc.org/#licensing

Hope it helps.

TD.

Tracy N. Dingess, Faculty
Director: Language Learning Resource Center
Department of Foreign Languages,
West Virginia University
P.O. Box 6297
Morgantown, WV  26506
304-293-3604 x 1104
fax: 304-293-8642

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/19/2005 3:59 PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from "Dartmouth College LISTSERV Server (14.4)"
Does anyone have any information about the Brigham Young University
placement exams in Spanish as to how another institution can suscribe
use them?

Thank you,

Mary Simone

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.