LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:37:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Dianna Murphy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:12:49 -0500
>From: Dianna Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Online language courses
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

The Language Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is
looking into technologies for developing and delivering online
language courses.  We'd  like to get a better sense of what others
are doing.  Could you let us know if your institution is offering
language courses that are completely or mostly online and if so, whom
to contact with a few follow-up questions?

Please send responses by Monday, October 31 to [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Dianna Murphy and Lauren Rosen

--