LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:47:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Waid, Alexander Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Disposition-Notification-To: "Waid, Alexander Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #8060 Blackboard support strategies
>Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:02:58 -0400
>From: "Waid, Alexander Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Piggybacking on the below question, I stopped using BB because of the difficulty
in using javascripts on my course pages.  That said, I stopped a number of years
ago.  Is that any easier to do now?  I've got pages of two basic types, ones
with java right in the page itself and also pages that call to an external
javascript and work off that.  If that's something people are doing, I'd like to
know!

thx,
Alex

Alexander Waid, Ph.D.