LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:12:06 EDT
The software running this listserv has been updated several times for various
reasons. The latest update (primarily for security reasons) causes a lot of
extra work for me.

I would appreciate it, if all postings are sent as plain text from the various
mail systems being used. Mime-encoded text apparently trips a mechanism that
forces me to approve messages in a different mail system or manually edit the
messages and produce a new subject line.

Until I find a better way to handle this "improvement" do me a favor, please,
and send plain text!

If messages to [log in to unmask] are not posted within 24 hours during
weekdays, send the message to
[log in to unmask] - that approach circumvents the listserv mechanism and
assures posting.

Otmar Foelsche