LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:18:37 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Chen Xiaobin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Chen Xiaobin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re: #8044.2 Audio Recording (!)
>Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:36:18 +0800

Hi,
Please forgive my ignorance. But why don't you just attach the mic to the
"mic input" of the computer sound card? I think it is the easiest way to
record sound directly into the computer. But I don't know whether the effect
of the sound will be satisfactory.
Regards,
Chen Xiaobin