LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:18:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Bill Koulopoulos <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Bill Koulopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8044.3 Audio Recording (!)
>Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:09:55 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

At our LRC we've been using a Marantz PMD670($800), which has been
very easy to use and has exceeded our expectations. It stores the
recordings on a memory card in MP3 format and then we edit those
using Audacity (free/ open source).  Very easy and very fast.

Bill

---
Bill Koulopoulos
Educational Technologist