LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:18:27 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Susan Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Boosting lab attendance/Sanako
>Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:42:31 -0400
>From: "Susan Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

I'd like to hear from people who have adopted Sanako as their lab system and
have been using it for awhile.  Have your instructors adapted to it quickly?
Has the use of the system boosted your lab attendance?  Is the whole system
being fully utilized, or are only parts of it being used? If so, which parts?
Thoughts?

Thanks.

Regards,
Sue