LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:30:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:10:37 -0400
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8032.2 Discussion Boards (!)

Dear All,

I'm a fan of Blackboard, too, despite its quirks. But before my institution used
Bboard, I had my students use the discussion board at ...

http://nicenet.org

.. and it did everything I needed. It's a free service.

Janice

Janice E. Rodriguez, MA
Instructor
Albright College
Department of Modern Foreign Languages and Literatures
13 and Bern Streets
Reading, PA 19603-6234