LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:09:20 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:45:24 -0400
>From: Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ping my Polycom!
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Hello:

In an effort to introduce the wonders of videoconferencing to my
faculty, I have set up a mobile Polycom unit in my center and would like
to invite any of you who would like to connect with us to do so.  Feel
free to control the camera and take a look around.

Hopefully you will "ping" us at  time when my faculty are present.  If
not, feel free to talk with the students (who will be totally weirded
out...no wait, this is Oberlin, I take that back), have a look at our
fishtank, check out the plants and the artwork, remind my student staff
to sit up straight at the desk, etc.

Our address is: 132.162.105.51

I will keep it on and running through the end of the week.

Barbara

--
Barbara Sawhill
Director