LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:00:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:42:11 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8032 Discussion Boards
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

Hi, Mike;

I'm a big fan of BlackBoard, and Dickinson has a license:

http://blackboard.dickinson.edu

If their manager for BlackBoard would be willing to set up a group (class)
for you, you'd be in business.

Best,
Karl

>--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Discussion Boards
>>Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:12:19 -0400
>
>Do any of you have experience setting up a discussion board for a
>group of people at a
>variety of institutions who all have web access?  Is there a template
>program/plug in that
>makes this very straightforward?  I am helping advise the Northeast
>Conf. on the Teaching
>of FL about this for its Advisory Council.  NECTFL has its own server
>and access to Dickinson
>College's server (for some things) as well.
>
>Best to all, Mike Ledgerwood
>
>Mikle D. Ledgerwood, Ph.D.
>Head of French
>Director of the Language Learning and Research Center
>State University of New York at Stony Brook

> LLTI is a service of IALLT, the International Association for
>Language Learning, and The Consortium for Language Teaching and
>Learning (http://consortium.dartmouth.edu).
>Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.
>Otmar Foelsche, LLTI-Editor ([log in to unmask])

Karl W. Fisher
Director, Language Laboratory
The University of the South
735 University Avenue
Sewanee, TN 37383

Lab: (931) 598-1468
Fax: (931) 598-1145

"Time's fun when you're having flies."  --Kermit the Frog

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.