LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:00:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Chen Xiaobin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Chen Xiaobin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re: #8032 Discussion Boards
>Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:28:22 +0800

Hi,
    You can try phpBB, a free forum program. The latest version is 2.0.17, I
think. I've just set up one and it works well. It's also very easy to
administer. You already have a sever, so what you need is to make sure your
sever runs PHP and MySQL. If you have any problem setting up the forum or
discussion board, feel free to contact me on or off list.
   Good luck!

Chen Xiaobin
South China University of Technology