LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:37:07 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Discussion Boards
>Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:12:19 -0400

Do any of you have experience setting up a discussion board for a
group of people at a
variety of institutions who all have web access?  Is there a template
program/plug in that
makes this very straightforward?  I am helping advise the Northeast
Conf. on the Teaching
of FL about this for its Advisory Council.  NECTFL has its own server
and access to Dickinson
College's server (for some things) as well.

Best to all, Mike Ledgerwood

Mikle D. Ledgerwood, Ph.D.
Head of French
Director of the Language Learning and Research Center

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.