LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:25:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Betty Woerner <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon,  3 Oct 2005 11:16:47 -0700
>From: Betty Woerner <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum
>Subject: Consultant needed

Reed College would like to hire a consultant for our foreign language
program to
talk to our faculty about software possibilities for teaching foreign
languages.
  This would include both traditional language lab functions plus online
dictionary products that include old French, for example, grammar-checkers,
spell-checkers, etc. in modern languages.  Does anyone on this list have the
name of anyone they would consider to be a good person to do this?  We are
thinking about probably no more than a short visit of several days, meeting
with our faculty and making presentations or suggestions about what might be
the most useful products for them.  It would be useful to have some references
for these people as well.

Thanks!

Betty Woerner
Media Librarian