LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:17:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Bruce Swayne" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 09:21:15 -0600
>From: "Bruce Swayne" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8008.1 Spanish101 Online - Oral Component. (!)

Hi Christine -

At Boise State University our faculty have had good success in our first year
Spanish Online course by having the oral component take place via telephone.  We
have scheduled times when Spanish speaking Conversation Lab Assistants are
available.  Enrolled students can call during these times in order to converse
with the native or near-native speaker.

Good luck,
Bruce

Bruce R. Swayne
Director, Modern Languages Resource Center
MLL Internship Coordinator
MLL Non-credit Instruction Coordinator
Department of Modern Languages & Literatures
Boise State University
1910 University Drive, L144
Boise, Idaho USA 83725-1530

208-426-3452