LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:19:38 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Dente, Edmund" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #1025 OS X tools
>Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:05:40 -0400
>From: "Dente, Edmund" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

I believe Antidote will work in OS X. It's a tool we like very much more
than Le Correcteur. Also comes w/ a helpful visual dictionary as a
supplemental program.

 Ed Dente
    "Che fai cosi' impalato
     Il pollo hai tu comprato?"     -Columbina, <<I Pagliacci>>

OS