LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:06:06 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Bryant, Todd" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8014 Video conferencing over IP
>Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:28:01 -0400
>From: "Bryant, Todd" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Hello,

One of our first ventures was setting up language exchanges.  If you
have a German partner university, they're always a good bet since they
all have offices dedicated to Tandem language exchanges at the
university and are always short of English speakers.

Todd

Todd Bryant
Language Program Administrator
Dickinson College