LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:46:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7878.5 SCOLA streaming service (!)
>Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:55:05 -0400
>From: "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Unfortunately, I have experienced this service. I will have to agree with one
previous who mentioned that most teachers would appreciate being able to
download what they want, and forwarding it to their. Here, the instructors would
pass along the clips or ask me to download it for them, and make it ready to be
viewed through our classroom management system called Genesis.

Jason Vance
Language Lab Supervisor
TNCC