LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:09:21 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

Quoting Edwige Simon <[log in to unmask]>:

> My name is Edwige Simon, and I work for the Anderson Language Technology
> Center of Colorado University (Boulder). I am currently putting together a
> detailed list of the existing programs in Foreign Language and
> Technology. [...] On my list so far:
>
> Northern Illinois
> Foreign Language Instructional Technology Graduate Certificate Program

The University of South Florida has a PhD program in SLA and Instructional
Technology which you can access at http://www.coedu.usf.edu/slait/

By the way, could you provide the homepages of all the programs in the
list you
sent previously?

Thanks,

Roberto Perez