LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:09:25 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Tachibana, Fumiko" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Request from us
>Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:28:49 -0700
>From: "Tachibana, Fumiko" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi.

Tohsaku sensei recommended that we ask you to give us
your members feedback and advide on this topic.  Or if
there is any site that your members recommend,
we would really appreciate the information.

We are looking for a language software that has a tracking
system  that can be used in the language lab, independent of
the materials covered in the classroom.  I have asked quite
a few number of educators for the past few months, but we
have not yet come across the best result. At our school it seems
inevitable that our students use the lab at a local college
to earn their LL credit. The software that the department
has purchased isn't good for the Japanese.

Sincerely,

Fumiko Tachibana
Japanese instructor
Palomar College