LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:13:03 EDT
Here at Emory we have a sophisticated set of technologies, but very little in
terms of Modern Hebrew content to be used with it. Can anyone recommend content
and/or integrated packages for any level of Modern Hebrew (personally I am
particularly interested in 1st and 2nd year, at a rate of 4xweekly contact
hours).

Thanks.

Emory University

Department of Middle Eastern and South Asian Studies
Joab Eiechenberg-Eilon
Emory Mellon Fellow, Hebrew Program

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=537+Kilgo+Circle&csz=Atlanta%2C+
Georgia+30322&country=us> S320 Callaway Center
537 Kilgo Circle
Atlanta, Georgia 30322
tel: (404) 727-2916
fax: (404) 727-2133