LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:25:19 EDT
llti messages get screened at the Dartmouth "border" and they also get screened
by my own spam filter.

A listserv gets bombarded with spam. Without these barriers, I would normally
receive between 1000 and 2000 messages per day! (yes, that's how bad it is!)

Most messages from bona fide users come through without a hitch. Thanks to the
vigilance of some subscribers I was able to discover two message in the spam
diectories that were supposed to be posted.

If, in the future, a posting does not appear, notify me immediately, please.
Even better, send the posting directly to me ([log in to unmask]).

Postings should appear within 24 hours on weekdays,as long as my schedule
permits.....

Otmar Foelsche