LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:24:05 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Chris Hall <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:39:42 -0400
>From: Chris Hall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7992 Language Lab Software
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"

I would heartily recommend looking into CAN-8 for real-time audio.  It has a
great Babilon feature that allows group discussions.

See www.can8.com

I've had 40 simultaneous users here at the French lab and it has never once
crashed!

Chris Hall
Lab Technician
Vanier College