LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:21:42 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Daniel M. Wescovich" <[log in to unmask]> ---

Can anyone tell me what software can emulate the old language lab
system capabilities such as realtime audio communication, grouping,
pairing, etc? I am having trouble finding a solution that works.

Daniel M. Wescovich

Coordinator
Language Learning Center
Saint Louis University