LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:31:14 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7990 Vienna DVD/CD
>Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:48:52 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

We have a laserdisc which is just fantastic.  I have used it in my
historical French civ.
classes. Unfortunately we don't have a DVD of the same material.

Best, Mike

Mikle D. Ledgerwood, Ph.D.
Head of French
Director of the Language Learning and Research Center
Tenured Professor of French and Technology and Education