LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:46:41 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Sue Otto <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:45:16 -0500
>Subject: Re: #7992.5 Language Lab Software (!)
>From: Sue Otto <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Just to second Karl's posting... We also have a Sanako Lab 100 (which we
bought when it was called Elice).  As Karl says, it not only costed us much
less than what we had paid for our last cassette-based audio lab, it does
all of what the old lab did plus more.

Although it is not the same as being there, we have a QTVR panoramic view of
the lab (Language Laboratory Classroom - 17 Phillips Hall) at the following
http://www.uiowa.edu/~lmc/pages/pano/17ph.html

Cheers,
Sue

---