LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:24:15 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:27:08 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: OS X Attachments
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

Amigos;

We're having trouble sending attachments with Mac OS 10.3

Only users with OS 10.3 seem to be able to receive such documents.

The attached files in question are .pdf and .rtf files.

The recipients (students & colleagues) are running Windows XP and OS 9.1,
but the files are not readable.

We are using the Eudora mail client and also the Squirrel web mail program
and haven't had much luck.

Would appreciate your suggestions & observations.

Thanks!
Karl

Karl W. Fisher
Director, Language Laboratory
The University of the South
735 University Avenue
Sewanee, TN 37383

Lab: (931) 598-1468
Fax: (931) 598-1145

"Time's fun when you're having flies."  --Kermit the Frog

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.