LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:36:13 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "ADULSERANEE ROSARIN" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Re: #7971 A cheap (really cheap) region-free pal/ntsc conversion DVD
(!)
>From: "ADULSERANEE ROSARIN" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:02:26 -0500

Hello,

From my experience using Cyberhome DVD player, I have encountered frozen image
while watching movies twice and sometimes the DVD couldn't read DVDs.  I have
bought three DVD region free players for the past years to experience them and
so far I like Sampo the most.  Easy to use, set up region free, and always read
DVDs.  Never frozen the image.  Advent is also great, slim and light.  The price
is little bit expensive than Sampo but the quality is the same.  Again, Advent
is very easy to set for region free.

If you are interested in DVD region free you can visit this website
http://www.area450.com/phpBB/index.php

I find it very useful especially when you need to upgrade the firmware for your
dvd players.

Ros Adulseranee
Multimedia Programmer,
eLearning Services, Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.