LLTI Archives

September 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:17:06 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Claire M. Bartlett" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:09:11 -0500 (CDT)
>From: "Claire M. Bartlett" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Sara Wilson from Tulane, New Orleans

Thanks to Ute Lahaie and Hajime Kumahata, we were able to track down Sara
Wilson, Lab director at Tulane University, New Orleans.

She is now staying with her sister in Conroe, TX (Houston area).
Sara told me that she most likely has lost all her possessions, including
her house since she lives in the badly flooded area.

She seemed in good spirit on the phone and appreciates all your concerns.

I have been in touch with all other IALLT members in the area affected,
except two from Loyola University and Xavier University from New Orleans.
If you hear from them, please notify me.

Many of you have written and asked if IALLT could help those in need. We
will contact you once we have assessed the situation.

You can contact Sara at the following e-mail address:

Thank you for your many messages and concerns.

Sincerely,

Claire

Claire Bartlett
Director, Language Resource Center      		Voice:  (713) 348-6156
Assoc. Dir., Center for the Study of Languages		LRC: 	(713) 348-6157
120 Rayzor Hall, MS 37		              		fax:  	(713) 348-6168
Rice University                         		[log in to unmask]
6100 Main Street
Houston, TX 77005-1892                  	http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~lrc

* President , IALLT					http://www.iallt.org
	(International Association for Language Learning Technology)

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.