LLTI Archives

August 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:21:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:09:16 -0400
>From: "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7975 ACTFL 2005

All the free registrations have been claimed.  Mary M-L

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/29/05 10:20 AM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:31:37 -0400
>From: "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ACTFL 2005

As the Affiliate Representative to ACTFL, I have been given 3 free registrations
for this year's convention in Baltimore.  I can give them to current IALLT
members on a first-come, first-served basis.  In exchange, I will need for you
to work 5 hours at the exhibit booth during the convention.

Please e-mail me off-list at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.
Thanks, Mary M-L

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.