LLTI Archives

August 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:20:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:08:34 -0300
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Interactive Spanish/French TV Online

Yabla's unique and unparalleled blend of authentic contemporary video
content and multi-modal, interactive delivery can now be made
available to all of your language students to access from dorm, home,
classroom, lab, anywhere with an Internet connection.

Authentic video content from  France 2, Telefe, Universal Music, Tv
Coro, in-house productions and more.
Drama, culture, interviews, news, music videos, biography, travel and
documentary are including in the mix.
Educational features include dynamic listening exercises and teacher
areas to assign videos class by class
and monitor student progress.

http://ola.yabla.com (spanish) ('Free Demo' includes hands-on walk
through and several videos)
http://clic.yabla.com (french) ('Free Demo' includes hands-on walk
through and several videos)

Very low educational pricing is now available for the 2005-2006
school year. We invite you to join Brown University
(http://brown.yabla.com), The Connecticut International Baccalaureate
Academy (http://ciba.yabla.com), Milwaukee Area Technical College
(ESL) and other top schools in offering this powerful learning
environment to your students and teachers.

John DuQuette
yabla inc.
+1 212 625 3226

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.