LLTI Archives

August 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:21:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:29:52 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7972 foreign characters on BlackBoard
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Gus,

This happened to us last year as well. I'll give you a
call later on today to talk it over with you - have to
dash to a meeting right now. If you prefer IM, I can
do that to.

The short answer is that there was a problem with the
character set that was identified as the default in
the underlying database.

Best,
Samantha