LLTI Archives

July 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:42:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Tom Hunsaker <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:27:02 -0400
>From: Tom Hunsaker <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FLEAT Workshop
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: Tom Hunsaker <[log in to unmask]>

This is an invitation to all attendees of the upcoming FLEAT Conference at
BYU in Provo, Utah to attend the following workshop:

41. Friday 1:30 - 5:30 Can "Off the Shelf" Software Really Fit the
Curriculum? Integrating Auralog's "Tell Me More" into French I and II. $25
Stacy Kluge, M Ed Instructional Technology, Macon State College

This hands-on presentation will provide an overview of the theory and
usage of "TeLL me More" Foreign Language Software which addresses
listening, speaking, reading & writing skills as well as cultural
knowledge in an interactive, multimedia enhanced format. The user-friendly
technical aspects of the "TeLL me More" product such as installation,
training, setting up instructor and student accounts, user tracking and
the creation of customized learning paths for students will be
demonstrated. Special attention will be given to how "TeLL me More" was
implemented at Macon State College to tailor student learning paths to be
in alignment with course texts.

http://ce.byu.edu/cw/fleat5/2005/pre-conf.dhtm

We will waive the workshop fee for the first 8 people to respond to:

[log in to unmask] - Please include "FLEAT 2005 Workshop" in the
subject box.

This is a great opporunity for you to hear integration tips from a fellow
instructor.  The focus of the workshop is a hands-on, roll-up-your sleeves
look at the leading language learning software in the world.

About Auralog and the TELL ME MORE Program:

Auralog is recognized as the global leader in multimedia solutions for
learning and teaching languages.  Founded in 1987, the company benefits
from a solid command of new technologies and extensive experience acquired
in both educational and professional domains.  The first company in the
world to apply speech recognition to language learning, Auralog continues
its innovation by delivering personalized and interactive solutions aimed
at increasing language fluency through pedagogically grounded, yet highly
engaging, methods.  The TELL ME MORE (R) program is the realization of this
effort.