LLTI Archives

July 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:42:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:35:35 -0500
>Subject: Sans-Faute
>From: Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]

Colleagues,

Is anyone out there using the French writing program Sans-Faute on
Windows XP?  Are you having any problems getting it to run properly or
does it work without a glitch?  In the past we've sometimes had
problems getting other programs to work properly because of student
restrictions on our system.  Just trying to determine if that's the
source of trouble or if the program is nearing its end . . .

Thanks, ds

Donnie Sendelbach, Ph.D.
Director of Humanities Computing/
	Lecturer in Russian