LLTI Archives

July 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:50:06 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Fuqiang Zhuo <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:34:03 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Fuqiang Zhuo <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Classifying Language Lab Director's Position

Hi,

Are there many language lab/center directors who hold academic
positions but are not required to teach or to do research? Certainly,
lab directors can teach or do research if they have time to do so.

Please make direct response to me ([log in to unmask]) if possible.
Thank you very much.

Fuqiang Zhuo, Ed.D.
Director of Language Learning Center
University of California, Davis