LLTI Archives

June 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:50:13 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ambra Neri <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:38:43 +0200
>From: Ambra Neri <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: question on ASR-based systems
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Does anybody have any experience with or is aware of reviews on SpeaKESL
and/or Digital Publishing's Interactive Language Tutor?
I am paticularly interested in the Speech Recognition modules of these
systems and the kind of pronunciation assessment that they offer. No demos
are available from the websites nor informative screenshots.

thanks
Ambra

Ambra Neri - Ph.D Student
Dept. of Language & Speech               http://lands.let.ru.nl
Radboud University of Nijmegen           Tel: +31-24-3616045
P.O. Box 9103                                    Fax: +31-24-3612907
6500 HD Nijmegen
The Netherlands

!! The university of Nijmegen has become the Radboud University Nijmegen
!! My email address has changed to [log in to unmask]

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.