LLTI Archives

June 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:50:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Janel Brennan-Tillmann" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Janel Brennan-Tillmann" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #7945.1 digital audio recorders (!)
>Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:13:35 -0400

One of our faculty members uses the DMC Xclef 500 for his linguistic
fieldwork.  You can access his review on this page:
http://www.languages.umd.edu/branner/Fieldwork/xclef_demo_2005.01.25.html

He did a considerable amount of research before settling on this model and
is actually using it in China this Summer.

-Janel

Janel Brennan-Tillmann, Coordinator
Language Instructional Technology
School of Languages, Literatures & Cultures
3215 Jimenez Hall, College Park, MD 20742
301-405-6927
http://www.languages.umd.edu

Language Technology Blog
http://digilang.blog-city.com