LLTI Archives

June 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:35:09 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:59:09 -0500
>From: "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7941 salary range

Sangeetha,

IALLT recently conducted an online survey of its members, and one of the
questions asked about salary. The results of the survey are being compiled over
the next few months, and at least prelimiary results are expected to be
announced at the FLEAT/IALLT 2005 conference at BYU in August. My understanding
is that later this fall the full results will be made available through the
IALLT Journal and/or the IALLT website.

There's no doubt that salary information is helpful, even though salaries will
vary greatly according to job responsibilities, geographical location, etc.

David Pankratz
IALLT Past President

>>> [log in to unmask] 6/22/2005 2:39 PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from "Sangeetha Gopalakrishnan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sangeetha Gopalakrishnan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: salary range
>Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:13:47 -0400

I am looking for information on the salary range for the position of
Director/Head, Language Lab/Language Resource Center/Language Technology
Center. Any information would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Sangeetha Gopalakrishnan

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.