LLTI Archives

June 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:26:13 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:57:32 -0500
>From: "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7943 CAN-8 + Virtual PC
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

We are running CAN8 on VPC 6.1 and 7.0.  The only thing that does NOT
work is recording, which we have not yet solved.  We're continuing to
work on finding a solution, but until they make a Mac-based CAN8 client,
I am not very optimistic.

I'll be out of the office on Tuesday, June 28th
Foreign Language Technology
http://go.carleton.edu/f

Carly J. Born, Carleton College
Academic Computing Coordinator for Foreign Languages & Literature
[log in to unmask] | 507-646-7010 | www.carleton.edu