LLTI Archives

June 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:04:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:22:55 -0500
>From: "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: How to Pronounce German Correctly

In our center we have a book entitled How to Pronounce German Correctly by
Stanley Connell and Catherine Baumann, but unfortunately it appears that the
audio cassette that accompanies it is no longer available for purchase.
Does anybody have this audio recording? If so, could you please contact me off
list at [log in to unmask]

Danke schon!

David Pankratz
Loyola University Chicago