LLTI Archives

June 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:30:42 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mary Toulouse <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:55:45 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Mary Toulouse <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Russian fonts in I-movie

Good morning! I received some help from the people  at CET (Brian Alexander
and Bret Olsen), regarding Russian fonts in I-movie. some of you asked me
to post any info I received.  Voila: You can do Russian, Japanese, Chinese,
etc. titles in iMovie as long as you have the input method active (in Sys.
Prefs>international) and the appropriate font selected.  We found that
Apple Gothic worked for Russian and Lucinde Grande for Hebrew.
                 Bret also found this interesting test of fonts in iMovie:
                              <http://>http://
homepage.mac.com/thgewecke/fs/iMovieTheater16.html .  So Hebrew is possible.

Mary Toulouse, Director of the FLLRC
Lafayette College
Easton, PA 18042

Tel: 610 330-5265