LLTI Archives

May 2005, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 16:05:38 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ali Hussain <[log in to unmask]> ---

Dear Everybody,
I'm doing a research on how negotiation of meaning is influenced by
different language task types in computer-mediated communication
environment. I'm in the stage of creating my tasks which should fall under
the 'Jigsaw' , 'problem-solving', and 'information-gap' types. I have
collected some materials and got some ideas but I would love to hear from
other ESL/EFL professional native speakers of English as well as
non-natives. I'm pretty flexible on the specifications of the tasks as I
think I will be able to modify them in accordance with each task type. If
you have a teaching idea that would work with any of these types and can be
manipulated online in a dyadic format, I would be grateful to hear from you.

 Thank you in advance.
 Ali

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.