LLTI Archives

May 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 15:41:21 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:42:16 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7907 Spanish/French Authentic Interactive Video
>Cc: Francoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt     <[log in to unmask]>

>From: Francoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7907 Spanish/French Authentic Interactive Video
>
>Connection was refused to all the sites in this email.
>Francoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt

These immersion video sites are all back up now.
Yesterday our host server provider had to
undertake an emergency disk wipe and reboot that
took several hours. We apologize for any
inconvenience.

john duquette
yabla inc.
+1 212 625 3226