LLTI Archives

May 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 13:58:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Niendorf, John F" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7900 Canopus analog-digital converters
>Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:06:07 -0500
>From: "Niendorf, John F" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Mark,

We've been using the ADVC 100 for quite sometime.
It works well for what I do - I've used it to connect VCRs and DVD players to a
PC.
I found that it is also helpful at times to have a Sima GoDVD connected to the
Canopus in order to copy short segments of certain DVDs.

Thank you,

John

John Niendorf
Director, Foreign Language Media Center