LLTI Archives

April 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:06:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Duendelenguas" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: "DDL-FLAMENCO" <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Duendelenguas" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: The Flamenco Newsletter
>Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 03:11:44 +0200

   Jerez, MAY 2005
Spanish Version

In this issue:

FLAMENCO CALENDAR: Spring Events and Performances
SUMMER FLAMENCO AND FESTIVITIES IN JEREZ, JULY-AUGUST 2004

To unsubscribe, please refer to the end of the message.
 Flamenco Calendar
Events and Performances in June-July are detailed on FLAMENCO CALENDAR
We want this to be the most comprehensive and useful Flamenco newsletter around.
If you have any information that you want to publish, please email us at

Special Summer Workshops - Last places!

Things really heat up in Jerez, the heart of authentic Flamenco in Andalusia, in
July and August. The SUMMER FLAMENCO Program includes more than 30 live Flamenco
performances in Jerez and surrounding areas, a popular season for enthusiasts.

Also, for serious Flamenco aficionados, DUENDELENGUAS are offering intensive
Flamenco Dance Workshop Programs:

 CHIQUI de JEREZ$B4s  Workshops
 25 - 30 Jul.  2005 BEGINNER-INTERMEDIATE Level
 25 - 30 Jul.  2005 ADVANCED Level
 25 - 30 Jul.  2005 BULEROAS
BEGINNER-INTERMEDIATE Level
 25 - 30 Jul.  2005 BULEROAS
ADVANCED Level
 REQUEST OF MORE INFORMATION: Personalised Program
 JAVIER LATORRE$B4s  Workshops
 1 - 8 Aug. 2005 INTERMEDIATE Level
 1 - 8 Aug. 2005 ADVANCED Level
 1 - 8 Aug. 2005 BULEROAS
BEGINNER to INTERMEDIATE Level
 1 - 8 Aug. 2005 BULEROAS
ADAVANCED Level
 REQUEST OF MORE INFORMATION: Personalised Program

 JUANA AMAYA$B4s  Workshops
 8 - 13 Aug. 2005 INTERMEDIATE Level
 8 - 13 Aug. 2005 ADVANCED Level
 REQUEST OF MORE INFORMATION: Personalised Program
 ISRAEL GALVAN$B4s  Workshops
 15 - 20 Aug. 2005 INTERMEDIATE Level
 15 - 20 Aug. 2005 ADVANCED Level
 REQUEST OF MORE INFORMATION: Personalised Program
Enrol in a DUENDELENGUAS Flamenco Program during Summer this year and you may
witness the incredible Summer in Jerez, whilst advancing your skills with the
best Maestros in Andalusia.

If you want to enjoy the most monumental and traditional city of Andalusia. Get
our LAST MINUTE OFFER for your ACCOMMODATION!!!

 ACCOMMODATION IN JEREZ - SUMMER, 2005:
Tourist Apartments in the center of Jerez.
 In SHARING APPARTMENT
Single rooom
From 20 A per night

 In INDIVIDUAL APPARTMENT
3/4 places
From 30 A per night and person

 REQUEST OF MORE INFORMATION: REQUEST Form
CONDITIONS OF THIS OFFER: This special offer is just avalaible for dates between
the June 1st and the August 31th, 2005. Limited places. The bookings will be
confirmed in the same order that we receive the faxes with the request forms.

We hope that you find this newsletter interesting and useful. Please, feel free
to share it with your Flamenco friends!!!

Hasta muy pronto Amigos Flamencos!!!!

Saludos desde Jerez.
DUENDELENGUAS
www.duendelenguas.com