LLTI Archives

April 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:14:38 EDT
From: Daniel Tom [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 10:27 AM
To: 'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'
Subject: RE: #7883 International television programming

Lee,

This is not exactly an answer to your question on international programming
via satellite.  However, a couple weeks ago I posted a question about the
International Channel now known as AZN TV and got no response.  I thought I
would piggyback on your posting to see if someone would give us feedback on
AZN TV and other international programming options.  We were very happy with
the International Channel's programming when we subscribed to it 4-5 years
ago, but are not so excited about the new programming as AZN TV.  What is
the reaction of others who were subscribing to the International Channel?

Daniel Tom
Language Learning Center
University of Hawaii at Manoa
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]