LLTI Archives

April 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:18:02 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Daniel M. Wescovich" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:09:35 -0500
>From: "Daniel M. Wescovich" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: LangLab and NetSupportSchool Reviews

Hi:

Is anyone currently using the LangLab digital language lab software, and
if so, can you give me any feedback on this particular program and its
performance in the language lab classroom?

Also, is anyone using NetSupportSchool in their language labs, and if
so, do you have any feedback on its performance in the classroom?
Specifically in NetSupportSchool, I am interested in its audio
capability. Is it a reasonable software solution for a digital language
lab classroom?

Thanks for your help.

Daniel M. Wescovich
Coordinator