LLTI Archives

April 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:47:51 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Sarah-Jane Murray <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Sat, 9 Apr 2005 16:20:01 -0400
>From: Sarah-Jane Murray <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Peer-reviewed publication: Approaches to Language (CFP)
>To: [log in to unmask]

Academic Exchange Quarterly (AEQ) seeks submissions for its Spring 2006
feature, Approaches to Language, to be guest-edited by Prof. K. Sarah-Jane
Murray (Baylor University). We invite articles written in English on all
approaches to language (methods, pedagogy, linguistics, language and
technology$B7). AEQ is an international double-blind peer-reviewed journal.
The print copy has an audience of over 26 000 readers. Electronic access to
the journal is also available in major academic libraries in the U.S. and
abroad through Expanded Academic ASAP, Expanded Academic ASAP International
and Infotrac OneFile. For further information, including the complete call
for papers and directions for submitting a manuscript, see the following
website: http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/4lang.htm (Deadline: November
2005).

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.