LLTI Archives

April 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:34:47 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Todd Bryant" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Todd Bryant" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #7868.2 Podcasting? (!)
>Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:22:29 -0400

Hi,

People may also be interested in Skypecasting as a way of broadcasting
interviews done over the internet using the voice over IP program Skype.

http://www.henshall.com/blog/archives/001056.html

Todd

Todd Bryant
Language Program Administrator